UPDATE LOG:1, optimize the playback UI and logic
3, optimize the Parking Guard logic
4, added CANCEL option in setting items for easier operation
5, added WiFi 3 minutes auto OFF if WiFi is not used
6, extend the show up time to 2 seconds for warning characters
7, limit the loop time of CONTINUE to 20 minutes to avoid file size over 4GB

download link:

Comments

Igor
01/08/2017 7:59am

1. Bugs with "Parking Guard" mode! yes, Parking Guard icon to show the status of the work. but the video recording speed is not changed, always 30FPS, a change in the frame rate menu does not change anything.
2 When the "Parking Guard" turned off, the voltage at the yellow wire (Parking Guard Hardwirekit) does not change anything, the camera is not turned off - records video always.
3. "time lapse" - works, but if the camera off / on, "time lapse" becomes "Off" and the camera writes 30FPS mode.
conclusion: the firmware is not improved anything.

Igor
01/08/2017 9:10am

I understood. working !
but still needs to be when "Parking Guard" mode is disabled in the menu (Parking Guard icon to not show), the camera must be turned off completely when no voltage yellow wire. Now, when "Parking Guard" mode is disabled in the menu, the camera does not respond to the position of the engine start key. engine ignition key OFF - Camera is not turned off.
Thanks to the support of the software product.

Peter
03/30/2017 12:04pm

Hi Igor,

Have you found the solution for your first issue; video recording speed not changing in parking mode?

I think I read somewhere 2) can be solved by connecting both the yellow and red wire to the same switching 12v supply.

What I've found with my Nano-Q 0903 plus, is that the parking guard will not work if the power from the hardwire kit is connected to the holder/base/GPS receiver. It works only if it is connected directly to the camera. GPS will also work if the power is connected to the camera.

Best regards,
Peter

07/02/2017 10:50pm

great blog

igor
01/08/2017 9:21am

in this firmware working "time lapse". but the camera OFF / ON - "time lapse" automatically switches to OFF mode. it's not good if I need a "time lapse" always. Please change the on / off "time lapse" only manually.

noany
01/08/2017 9:47am

I have the "Parking Guard Hardwirekit". "Parking Guard" in the OFF menu.
Why when I switch off the engine, the camera continues to work?

Ahmet Salih Demirtaş
01/10/2017 5:14am

I have date problem about 20160825 firmware. When i open the camera, it reset date and always looking 2016-01-01. I hope its work fine with this firmware.

01/10/2017 6:44am

Thank you for posting this guidelines on how to set up a dash cam properly, and of course the firmware update that will definitely help dashcam owners. Nowadays, an updated and well-functioning dashcam is a necessity for all owners. Aside from the security it gives, it keeps a daily track of our everyday ride. I am hoping for another firmware update if there will be soon!

Michael
01/14/2017 6:08pm

What about incorrect time zone problem reported earlier? It is not listed as a fixed bug. I

David T
01/23/2017 4:38pm

Only had it for a few weeks.
Loop recording stops once card memory's full. Date and time decided to reset itself to 1st Jan 2016! Camera decides to turn itself off for no reason whilst driving. I bought hardwiring kit and even with parking guard turned off it still records when ignition is turned off. Why are we having these issues? Surely this stuff should have been resolved a long time ago based upon other comments over the last year or so. I wanted to buy another two for my other cars, I think this will be going back for a refund. Not impressed.

Craig
02/18/2017 8:15pm

I have the same issues as David. The fault with loop is my major issue but have also just purchased the parking guard hardwire kit and don't want to waste my time (and money) installing it if this bug is not going to be rectified. I like the small size of this camera and am looking for a second one for the wife's car. But based on the current performance will start looking at other more reliable models. Please continue to debug the code and please indicate to us if you intend to cease support so I can make a decision to cut my losses on this model and look else where.

01/29/2017 6:10am

I must say that your opinion is understandable. Can't wait for the next one.

TM
01/29/2017 11:44am

Have downloaded and used latest firmware 26122016, but camera will not overwrite old files, I need to reformat every time card is full. Oh, and GPS never worked :-o

This blog resolved all my queries I had in my mind. Really helpful and supportive subject matter written in all the points. Hard to find such kind of blogs as descriptive and accountable to your doubts.

This has to be one of my favorite posts! And on top of thats its also very helpful topic for newbies.Thanks for sharing your experience. I appreciate it. Thanks

02/06/2017 4:08am

02/06/2017 7:18am

Great posting, many thanks for your facts. It's very comprehensive information. I will bookmark for next reference. I like such motivational posts! They are great. Thanks for sharing

Very informative information for all. Thank you so much. We are mobile application service provider. Contact us our toll free number 8884135486 for further travel guidance.

02/13/2017 4:29pm

Thank you very much for the info agan convey and hopefully useful to my friend who read it.
and for a friend who needs

02/13/2017 4:30pm

and for a friend who needs

02/18/2017 2:07pm

I can't say anything but great for your opinion. Wanna hear on another case.

02/25/2017 3:07am

You may be quite OK with your broadband. Still you can know more to improve your broadband experience. So now, familiarize yourself with your broadband routers.

mates
02/26/2017 2:05pm

HI, on mi nanoQ i dont connect with wifi? resp connect wifi works but if i open all 2 application no one find camera. where is problem.

VictorS
03/12/2017 1:59am

Hi!
I bought JoJoQ.
1. Please help me to find Player. On the website (www.nanodashcam.com) I have not find it.
2. On the website I find new firmware for JoJoQ. How I can update firware im my JoJoQ?
Thanks a lot.

Алексей
04/07/2017 12:00pm

скачай DATAKAM PLAYER - Redjstrator Viewer работает с JOJO 0905 проверено. Как у тебя снимает в солнечную погоду? особенно против солнца? у меня только белый экран с тенями по краям экрана...

VictorS
04/09/2017 2:27am

Спасибо! Регистратор использую с поляризационным фильтром. Проблем пока не замечал.Регистратор Использовал 1 месяц в средней полосе.

Алексей
04/10/2017 5:54am

полярик стоит с самого начала, использую тоже около месяца, до этого был один солнечный день,- работал нормально, а может просто был заткнут за солнечный козырёк, и солнце не попадало в объектив. на новой машине наклеил на стекло, - и засветка...
сейчас поставил экспозицию - 1,0 пока нормально снииает, но погода стоит пасмурная

Val
03/14/2017 6:33am

Hi!
Based on manual the speed should be depends on GPS Stamping settings . Why speed shows at any time while the GPS Stamping in "Log Only" or "Stamping"? Speed should be visible on screen only if GPS Stamping is in "Stamping" set.
Correct?

Thanks

Leon
03/31/2017 7:35pm

Still has time zone issued. My time zone is GMT -7:00(one hour Daylight saving time). When I set it to GMT -7:00, the time shows 3 hours before my time. For example, it should be 18:00, but it shows 15:00. I have to set it to GMT -10:00 to get correct time. But this leads wrong date. Please fix it. Thanks.

Алексей
04/02/2017 5:08am

не могу найти инструкцию (руководство) для JOJO 0906 на русском языке, дайте пожалуйста ссылку где можно скачать.

Kenneth Gresk
04/08/2017 5:14pm

I have downloaded FIRMWARE.bin.cpgz from http://www.nanodashcam.com/firmware/FIRMWARE-jojoQ-20161226.zip.
How do I open it?
I try and receive a dialog that flashes on the screen & disappears.
I'm running MacOS Sierra V 10.12.3 (16D32).
Help!

VictorS
04/09/2017 2:38am

Write the firmware file to the SD Micro card. Install this card to the jojoQ and start device. Upgrade should be done automatically.

Adavan
04/16/2017 7:34am

Hello.
Now i spend few days with do upgrade and spot one strange thing: firmware file in archive (in 7z file) have name "FIRMWARE.bin", but camera not accept it, just only delete it. But if i change name to "FIRMWARE.BIN" (.BIN must be capitalized), firmware upgrade start and after few moments (it is indicated by blinking red LED, display is off) sucessfully finished.
I use only Linux (pay for Windows licence, i think, is only burning money) and maybe this situation should occured on Mac OS or some another *nix OS too.
If i can suggest: it is possible place in archive file another TXT file with detailed upgrade step-by-step procedure? Especially, if somebody not use Windows ;).
Thank you for great product! Good work, guys!

04/17/2017 2:45pm

Running Mac OS Sierra 10.12.3. Downloaded upgrade from site above using Safari and Chrome. Results the same: FIRMWARE.BIN: upon attempt to open: FIRMWARE.BIN.cpgz. Using UNARCHIVER: This file cannot be opened with this software.
I cannot upgrade the software on Nanoq-plus. Please advise.
PS LOVE the nanoq, but can't seem to get sound.

04/17/2017 2:46pm

I cannot upgrade the software on Nanoq-plus. Please advise.
PS LOVE the nanoq, but can't seem to get sound.

04/17/2017 2:46pm

I cannot upgrade the software on Nanoq-plus. Please advise.
PS LOVE the nanoq, but can't seem to get sound.

Adavan
04/18/2017 4:01am

Hi Kenneth.
Try next steps:
#1 - Download archive with firmware (you obtain file "FIRMWARE-jojoQ-20161226.zip")
#2 - Unpack file "FIRMWARE-jojoQ-20161226.zip" (you obtain file "FIRMWARE.bin")
#3 - Rename file "FIRMWARE.bin" to "FIRMWARE.BIN" (.BIN must be capitalized!; this step must do on you Mac, on SD card this should failed)
#4 - Place file "FIRMWARE.BIN" to root folder of your SD card.
#5 - NanoQ dash cam must be turned off. Insert this SD card to it and turn it on.
If all is correct, dash cam start with flashing red LED and LCD should black. After few moments red LED start flashing very fast. When it finish, cam just reboot automatically and you can configure it or use it.
Still exist some posibilities, when this procedure can fail. When nothing occured, but cam delete this .BIN file, try re-format this SD card from menu in dash cam (backup neccessary video files from SD card first!; this card should blank) and repeate this steps.
Please, place a feedback, when you finish. When it fails again, i try to help you, but you must do more complicated steps.

Adavan
04/18/2017 4:02am

Hi Kenneth.
Try next steps:
#2 - Unpack file "FIRMWARE-jojoQ-20161226.zip" (you obtain file "FIRMWARE.bin")
#4 - Place file "FIRMWARE.BIN" to root folder of your SD card.

Adavan
04/18/2017 4:02am

Hi Kenneth.
Try next steps:
2 - Unpack file "FIRMWARE-jojoQ-20161226.zip" (you obtain file "FIRMWARE.bin")
4 - Place file "FIRMWARE.BIN" to root of your SD card.

Adavan
04/18/2017 4:03am

Hi Kenneth.
Try next steps:
2 - Unpack file "FIRMWARE-jojoQ-20161226.zip" (you obtain file "FIRMWARE.bin")
4 - Place file "FIRMWARE.BIN" to root of your SD card.

Adavan
04/18/2017 4:03am

Hi Kenneth.
Try next steps:
2 - Unpack file "FIRMWARE-jojoQ-20161226.zip" (you obtain file "FIRMWARE.bin")
4 - Place file "FIRMWARE.BIN" to root of your SD card.

Adavan
04/18/2017 4:05am

Uff, my apologize. When i place comment, it generate error message. After reload page i spot, that all my attempts was published. Please, delete it.

Алексей
04/23/2017 8:29am

регистратор Jusky (JoJo 0905) отключает запись видео прямо во время движения, даже в городе, разрывы между записями от 8 - 10 секунд до 2-3минут. На трассе запись не включается 90% времени.(движение на трассе есть - но регистратор не видит даже очень большие машины (фуры) и запись видео не включает. пешеходов не видит совсем. Если произойдут авария видео не будет! прошивка последняя с вашего сайта. Как исправить эти недостатки?

Adavan
04/23/2017 9:19am

Dear Alexej.
Would you like to wrote english? I am not sure, that i understand you.
#1 What you mean "disable record in city"?
#2 About time space between records - you should try a) change time scope of record (this spaces i spot too, when camera have 3 and less minutes for one record, when i increase it, this problem disapeard, not tested in this FW version).
#3 About missing records, try reformat your SD card, or use smaller capacity, or faster class, i used class10).
Maybe i am wrong, my apologize, but dont speak russia.

05/04/2017 9:47am

Thank you so much for sharing. Your content was very helpful. You are a marvelous writer. Good work!

06/30/2017 10:45pm

Hi, Our Indian Angels main policy is the customer satisfaction and we have no extra charges like that go to outside to the clients or regarding venue. And we are very clear that we show in site is the same girl provide you not like on site is that is differ is actuality. This quality make differ to others which are belongs to this fields. We provide service to the customers 24/7.

Thanks your post it really so helpful......

Good information.

08/31/2017 8:38am

Good to know this web today. I found so many useful thing here.

Thanks for such a great post and the review....

I really appreciate the research you put into it.