Dear users & friends,
Hope you had a nice time during Chinese New Year's Holiday.
Here we have a bad news for you, who paid attention on nanoQ (mini 0903 dash camera). We found the pre-production nanoQs (350pcs) have a problem - a unauthorized power IC from supplier was used on that batch products. Which will bring image problem at dark light condition.
We are calling back the cameras to our factory to correct this major mistake. Just hope you can help to return the nanoQ on your hand to your reseller or our factory. we will release new production to you in days.
Sorry to trouble you, for our mistake.
Thanks for your attention.

Best regards.
Rayman.Chan

Comments

08/18/2016 3:25am

nice

03/13/2017 7:07pm

I agree that the people are happy because they feel the support and love of their family. I did not notice that the camera has a problem. We should be careful and should take care of these things. They have a value that is very useful in these times. I will buy more cameras and these cameras will represent my passion in the field of photography. Cameras can capture those moments that we want to last for a lifetime.

07/23/2017 3:52am

I love celebrating the Chinese New Year's holiday. I feel like there is so much joy and thoughtfulness being shared during this special occasion. Furthermore, I like the model of your dash camera and I am glad that you are trying to correct your mistake. This just shows how trusted your company can be. I hope this will be fixed as soon as possible.

All the people happy about vacation of new Year's. But this is very sad because Factory manager are calling back the cameras to our factory to correct this major mistake. We can face the problem with patiently.

Алексей
04/02/2017 4:55am

не могу найти инструкцию на русском к JOJOQ 0906 дайте пожалуйста ссылочку, где скачать?

07/02/2017 10:57pm

07/13/2017 11:56pm

Not good new for me at all. Can I fix that somehow?

10/20/2017 1:08pm

The paradise of the national and international backpaker and is the inducement of Indonesian artists spend vacation time. Pulau Pari Lokasih Wisata Pari is very beautiful and most importantly full of holiday

10/30/2017 9:09pm

You can make your dwelling look more modern and elegant. Another advantage is that the owner does not require a household assistant because of the size that is not so large. Slightly different from other home designs, to give a broad impression.

11/11/2017 11:04pm